Saturday, October 20, 2007

****Wedding Day****

The big day finally arrived. We got married in the Logan Temple on Oct. 19th and it turned out to be an amazing day. The weather wasn't looking good, but it all cleared up just at the right times. Many thanks to all the fam/friends who came to join us in logan!





5 comments:

Ashley said...

Y'all look GORGEOUS!! I love that temple too. Keep these pictures COMING!!!! I've been so anxious to see them!!! =)

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

*LaUrA* said...

Hi Krissy! I haven't talked to you in forever...but I just wanted to tell you that you are one beautiful bride!!! Congratulations and best wishes!!!

Kimberly said...

BEAUTIFUL!! You guys look amazing and those pictures are so awesome! We are so happy for you guys! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet Mrs. Moore! You must be amazing if Marshall snatched you up!! You look beautiful!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Those pictures are totally rad! I'm so happy for you two!!! CONGRATS!!! Yea for the new happy couple!! ...I'm jealous I want to go to the Logan temple so bad, thats always been one of my favorites! We should all get together sometime, todd his new "wife" (almost) maybe we can do it when kim and J come into town!!

the skiz said...

oh you two look beautiful and happy! congratulations...i wish i could have been there!