We flew into New York on Saturday afternoon and had enough time where we could spend the night in New York and then left for our cruise the next afternoon.
Here is the view from our Hotel Room...it's the Empire State building...and some other random tall famous buildings....it was an awesome view i must admit...

Us in time square....

We went and saw "Wicked" on Broadway at the Gershwin Theatre
2 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! Looks like a totally fun cruise! I would love to go to the east coast...well goin to Georgia Thanksgiving! That counts! HA. you guys are just too cute i love it! I was just tellin Ashley Dahl-Huston (well almost Huston) the other day how cute you guys are together!!
WOW! all I can say is wow. What an amazing honeymoon! So looks like such a blast, and an experience! incredible pictures too, by-the-way. so beautiful!
Post a Comment