We headed up to Flagstaff, AZ just outside of the Snowbowl ski resort and headed to the snow play area. The grandkids did some sledding as well as went for rides on the snow mobiles with the old timers. The 20-24 yr old snow machines held their own. Grandms/Grandps we love those machines!!
Krissy was looking right at home on the snow mobiles.
Marsh riding the same machines he rode 20 yrs ago!Of course we stop for a picture right next to the one spot that doesn't have that much snow on it.
The fam with all the machines, and that's my dad with a coat that is visible from the Space Shuttle.
Pops thought he could take the hill on....that's me helping unbury him. He did manage to make it up the hill a couple of times....mad props....
4 comments:
So much fun! Its been so long since I've been snowmobiling, the last time I went was up in park city like 6 years ago... You're pictures are so dang cute!
So much fun! Its been so long since I've been snowmobiling, the last time I went was up in park city like 6 years ago... You're pictures are so dang cute!
Hey I saw your brother today and his 2 boys!! they came in and got their haircut :)
p.s. not sure if you heard the news but todd got hitched last friday, i thought he sent you an invite but i didn't see you two so i'm not sure... there's a few pictures on our blog...
hey, my dad has winter gear like that too! it's only a problem when they try to get YOU to have that kinda stuff! one of my christmas presents: a winter hat that matches your dad's coat "for when i run" so nobody hits me! :)
Post a Comment