Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Decorating the Entertainment Unit

So we went out and picked up some decorations for the E.U. and here's a quick glance at what we came up with.....


We finally have a wedding pic up of us....ahhh.....newleywed stage....ahhh.....

Have no idea what this is, but I really liked it!

Random Globe and boxes....

Many thanks to Desi for the "Love" wedding present she gave us...

On top of the unit...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! That E.U. is frickin' awesome!!! What can I do for the fishbecks to get one like that???

nathan said...

I'm with them! the E.U. Is SOO nice! And I feel so honored...I'm on your blog- well kind of :) Happy Valentines Day.

Anonymous said...

I love the entertainment center. It is such a good idea to make it yourselves. I love the lighting inside the sheliving too, it is a great way to spotlight the great pictures... :)
Bethany