Friday, March 21, 2008

Arbor day at the Moore house....

Being the tree huggers krissy and I are, we decided to plant some trees...one for each of us....

Yeah right...more like Costco was havin' a sale and we just wanted some Queen palms and they were dirt cheap...so bye bye to the Lantana's and hello to the Queens....

Random side shot...

Here is what we used to have on both sides of the rock...



2 comments:

Liz said...

I added a link to your blog on mine, so you'd better keep updating! :-)

How fun that we'll be so close! And your house is really cute. I saw some serious ghetto places when I was in Phoenix last month, so it's nice to see some beautiful homes. Any good advice on picking a house?

Jolyn said...

Krissy,
You have such a beautiful house! I am seriously jealous:) It has been so long since I have seen you! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! If you are going to be home in May or June let me know, I will be home for 6 weeks while Dan studies for boards. We can all get together:)