Monday, April 28, 2008

Indian Ruins

On our way back from Page, we ended up stopping at the Wupatki Indian Ruins, to get a little AZ culture...it was pretty cool actually...we learned that it was the Anasazi Indians who were here around 1250 AD and left because of either drought, disease or waring tribes....in other words the dudes who wrote the sign just said, "we don't have a clue, they just aren't here anymore...I could have been a scientist!"

The neighborhood market place

Couple of houses on the canyon walls...

These guys could have used city inspectors...bet this would have stuck together a bit longer!

5 comments:

The Whipples said...

It is fun to read about all your fun little outing. Hope you guys are doing well. How is the masters thing coming Krissy?

nathan said...

Krissy- QUESTION....Jenni called and left me a message about needing address and big news. What do you know! I called her back but no answer.I'm dying to talk to her :) if you know anything......let me in on it!;) Love you!! hey are you guys coming up soon?

Ashlie said...

Hi Marsh and Krissy! It's been a while... I'm anxiously awaiting your next post ;) And you need to call me when you have a minute, Grease. Oh, btw I just started a blog. It's nothing special, and I'm kind of dumb and not good at it, but there's a few posts. It's http://www.chrisandashliereuscher.blogspot.com

I miss you! Love you!
Smash

nathan said...

arrrrrrrrg...I'm dying Krissy- I can't get a hold of Jenni-it's phone tag. So about skippy-yeah that is what made me laugh so hard and want it, the girl who presented it read that part with the accent and we were busting! so I will get it soon. hopefully. ummm I will be here memorial weekend. If you want me to come out there, let me know! I can't wait to see you. ps- jo is also in town!

nathan said...

wow! Mr. Harris himself- well good catch- for him I mean. hehe I'll be at the shower, rain or shine, wouldn't miss it. I'm so happy for her. PLEASE let me know how I can help with the shower- I"m just a home-body, so I can do what you need :) Thanks for telling me. I'm going to text her pronto-I don't know why I didn't just think about texting her after playing tag for so long...I can be dense sometimes haha. Love ya!