Saturday, June 14, 2008

Latest update on Travis Alexanders Memorial service

Here's kind of a quick overview...the memorial service will be at 7:30pm Monday night at the Desert Ridge building (hawes & guadalupe)(sunday dress). The actual funeral is in Cali.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/06/13/20080613mr-victim0614.html

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend. I read the news story and watched the video about him on YouTube. He was a great guy! I'll be praying for you, his family, and the police. May Heavenly Father send you peace and comfort...

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Oh my word, I heard about this, but I didn't realize it was him. and his house is a mile down the road, cuz we're at meridian and warner...let us know if you guys need anything!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Oh my word, I heard about this, but I didn't realize it was him. and his house is a mile down the road, cuz we're at meridian and warner...let us know if you guys need anything!