Jared, Merriem, Shannon and Eric....(We were on the other side of the table...
This was Shannon's b-day candle...but I gotta admit she didn't blow it out very good.....
Before Dinner we took the Bday girl out for a little ride...We went to Mt. Ord in between Mesa and Payson...it was an awesome ride that took you up as high as 7000 ft elevation...
The Murano held it's on pullin' the quads...we were pleasantly surprised...
The ride was all around this mt. ord and showed you lookouts like these the entire time. On one side we saw this, on the other side we saw Lake Roosevelt....
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Shannon! Hi Krissy....I am having nightmares about your photographer. Yikes.
Ah-so it looks like you guys had fun!! ( I like your title to this post, when I realized what you did I started laughing to myself...a little too hard)
You guys are great, miss ya!!
Happy Birthday Shannon! She looks so good. cute pics. I love places like that. They are always so yummy, and of course entertaining.
Post a Comment