Krissy and I went over to Mickey and Nikki's (thats right people, husband and wife and they rhyme), and had some orange chicken (panda express's secret recipe), and had some Crab Wantons...wow the only thing that could have topped dinner off was to get some quality time with our little niece, Baby Ivy! She's trying to copy her favorite uncle's (me) haircut...she's gonna need to take some time to perfect it...that sweet du is 32 years in the making...
3 comments:
Are you guys trying to tell us something or a hint of the near future??
Dude--Only the elect can wear the tiny fur head cover. I can't believe your little bro is old enough to have a kid. I am such a Grandpa. I just came across our AZ Republic cover on our move. Wild man. Peace out.
JB
Grease! You cut your hair. Very cute! I like it :)
Post a Comment