Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just an updated pic of the pups...which aren't really pups anymore...

We really have been blessed with a couple of the best dogs. They are outdoor dogs and they are champs that always stop at the door way and wait patiently for their grub. Okay, so it's not always patiently, but we really can't complain.

3 comments:

Potters said...

Oh they are so cute! We need to come see them. O and see you guys too of coarse! haha

nathan said...

holy cow they aren't pups anymore! they are so cute, I love dogs! oh btw you are not a horrible friend, it was a busy weekend, and I understand. BUT I'm totally holding you to coming out and seeing us. maybe one spring break or something? right? chicago is not too far from us, we can hit a couple of broadways and those sites, or the Ford museum haha. Love ya!!

James & Lauren said...

I'm sorry for commenting on your blog when you do not even know who I am...but you are a friend of a friend and somehow I came across this picture...what kind of dog is the one on the left? It looks just like my dog and I would love to know what he is! hahaha thanks :)