Life's lessons I've learned....
Hold out for the right one, and don't worry about what anyone else tells you about it. I had all six of my siblings including my three younger ones get married before me and so I would got a lot of pressure (thank goodness it never came from family) to hurry up and get married. But it never felt like I had found the right one until Krissy came along. And as soon as I found her I had to make sure to lock it up as quick as I could!! We dated 3 months and were engaged for 3 months as well. So my one piece of advice is to not worry what others say or think, but find the person you are looking for and then hold on and enjoy the ride....it's so WORTH the wait to get the right one!!!
9 comments:
That rocks that you had held out for the right one Marsh. I'm so happy for you both!
Congrats on the one year mark! I totally agree that time flies!!!! How is the masters going?
horray. Congrats on the year. I can't believe that was a year ago. I'm so thankful you two let me be apart of it! I love you Krissy!!!
Congrats on the year! You guys are great!! And you are right Marsh -- Krissy is pretty special so you were right to snag her as soon as possible. :)
WE are SO HAPPY that you invited Krissy to be one "MOORE" in our family! And even happier she said YES. WE love you both....
The Mighty Moore Monkeys
I can't believe how fast time flies!! Congrats on your 1 year, thats awesome. We want to get together...does that sound do-able?
That´s really sweet--I have felt the same way because all of my siblings, including the younger ones are married and having kids. But you are right, it is DEFINETELY worth it to hold out for the right one! It does make all the difference! Happy Anniversary you two!!
Thanks so much for the heart-felt words of inspiration! Sometimes it's difficult to hold out for the right one, but hearing words like that gives it so much more value! You two are great! Happy Anniversary!
Krissy
I check out all of Desi's Friends Blogs and It is so fun to see you doing well and having fun! Marsh you are the best. I will use your comments in my Young Woman's Lesson. Bless you Always! Come Visit Cindy Harding
Post a Comment