Saturday, December 27, 2008

AZ winter wonderland

Recently we had a little bit of a flood in our camping trailer and so I had friday off and decided to go up and do a "wellness check" if you will. All in all the trailer looks great.

This is right around Woods Canyon Lake in between Heber and Payson...it was SR-87


There was enough snow that we could have snowmobiled into the place. I ended up having to hike a bit as it was too deep to drive in...



Here's the snow on our porch...


Here's a shot of the little meadow behind our trailer...


Because I had to hike in, I noticed that there were several animal tracks in the snow, and they looked pretty recent...and then I happened to look over and see these beauties. Many thanks to the new camera krissy just got me, I could actually zoom in and take a closer look at them--

They were some big ones--

No comments: