My brother, Brett, took family pictures for my other siblings and since we were the "professional stagers" (if that is even a word) we decided to have him take some for us. We absolutely love them and just got our Christmas cards ready. So if you want a Christmas card from the Moore's send me your address.
karissadatgmaildotcom
Here are some of our favorites...
4 comments:
Those are so cool- love the backgrounds. I wish that Nate and I would have done that- such a good idea. I thought the dogs would be in it.....? haha
oh and somehow I missed the last post- man that looks like a blast- all your family, cutting a tree...in Twin! hope you guys are doing well!!
des
I'm loving the locations you guys choose. Your brother did a great job.
i love the pictures. you guys look so cute! and of course we would love a christmas card... if you are offering. i will email our address!
oh and yes we brought the sweatshirt and maybe some cookies too?? i don't remember.
i hope you have fun in chi-town. we are going to IL in a week too!! Merry Christmas!!
Awww :) Those are great! How fun. I miss you, Grease!
Post a Comment