A tradition that Krissy and I started last year was to go hang out with our friends Fisch and Jill for New Years Eve...eat a bunch of food and then wake up the next morning and head on a hike. Keeping in line with that tradition...here we go...
Fondu was the New Years Eve food we brought...we had cheese, carmel and chocolate fondu pots for dipping...it was amazing!! It was our first time fondu(ing) together!
Then Fisch and Jill worked on the kebabs on their sides...and they left nothing to be desired...nice work guys!!
So we then kept up the tradition of going on a hike, this time we took the dogs too...Gunner, Diesel (fisch and Jill's weiner dogs) and Buddy and sedona loved it--
The pups liked to race down the mountain with no fear...
2 comments:
I would have been happy to dogsit the dogs will ya'll went hiking! The food looks yummy!
So I have gone "private" on our blog. So send us an email to elmesfamily@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!
Post a Comment