Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Wife Day

So since I'm not a mom, we celebrate Happy Wife Day! ;-) Marsh totally spoiled me (again) and definitely knows me to a tee.

I couldn't get a good picture of the flowers he came home with from Father's and Sons last Saturday but they were beautiful!!!

So he got me a camp grill which I am totally excited about using when we go up camping, dutch oven pans because I absolutely love cooking Dutch oven and am so excited to use them(my Aunt Sandy-the one in the previous posts...would always cook dutch oven at the lake during the summers and I have loved it ever since.), and I have a 6 man tent but it is just Marsh and I so the tent is a "little" big for us...so he got me a smaller tent!

Then, also on Friday, I officially decided that I needed a new iron since the one we had was left over bachelor items and leaked water everytime you would try to iron ANYTHING! So, I went and got this absolutely fabulous iron Costco...I can't stop ironing now. It makes life so easy and it went from being a dreaded house hold chore to my favorite thing to do.

Thanks Mom for recommending the brand.
So I am extremely spoiled and could not have asked for a better husband. I mean really...a husband that gets me a tent and camping stuff--I cannot complain! I really don't know what I would do without him in my life (sorry to get all cheesy).
Thank you Marsh for being such an amazing husband and most of all my Best Friend!!!

5 comments:

nathan said...

so cute. And common- if I was living by you- you would totally be a second mom to my kids. (kind of like your mom to me!) so I would count that as a mom... you are so special, wonderful, beautiful! I'm so glad you have Marsh too...to make sure you feel it! I love you! thanks for your sweet comments!

Ashlie said...

Wow Grease. You are spoiled! Marshall's a great guy. I'm glad you found him! When are you coming to visit? :)

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Good job Marsh!!! You totally deserve it Krissy!!! And less than a week until we see you....woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Johnna Jayne said...

That is AWESOME! I'll have to inform my husband he needs to make up for missing "Happy Wife Day."

Team Cody said...

Hey!! We have that exact Iron...isnt it the best!!!!!!? I love it too. We had the old bachelor iron, that was NO good. Ha ha. Hope things are great!