Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen Goodbye

Well, for those of you who haven't heard....We moved!!! We will miss our Covina house. Marsh owned that house before we met-so we dated, were engaged and lived the first 2 years of marriage in that house. Lots of fun memories but we just really feel we were guided and there is a reason we are where we are now (even though some may say we were cast out into outer darkness).
We bought a house in the small town (about the size of my hometown) still in Arizona. We have only been there a week and I'm absolutely in love with it already. It has the small town feeling, cows, farm land, and we live away from the town (I know how much further out could we go...trust me I tried to go farther but it wouldn't work w/our jobs). It is actually only a couple miles more to our Jobs than our old house was...just a different direction.
Anyway--here are some pictures of the house. We are in the process of painting, decorating and unpacking. We have lots of plans for this house so we'll definitely keep you posted on the changes.
entry way


Loft

Backyard (dogs already LOVE it)

We can see mountains from almost any window in our house--I love it!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

WOWZA! Maricopa. . . That really is OUT there. I can totally see why you love it though. It's so nice that you can get that small town feel and yet be so close to your work/city. Can't wait to see how you decorate it!

Emily said...

that is exciting! it will be so fun to paint and decorate and do all of the things that you guys want to do to it! happy unpacking!

Brandon said...

The Copa can't compete with the Junction...you'll be back.

The Whipples said...

Congrats on the new place! I am so jealous!!! Nate and I are still in our little apartment and I keep dreaming of the day when I can paint walls, put holes in the walls, and have a yard.... awwww someday!! Enjoy the new place. Can't wait to see pics after it has had your amazing decorating touch!!!

Ashlie said...

Yay, congratulations! The new place seems bigger than the old, in pictures at least. How fun! I hate moving, but I love organizing a new house and figuring out a place for everything. Chris and I might have to take a little road trip to San Diego... ;)

Sam and Kristol said...

I love the new place. I bet you're glad the move is over. That is always stressful. I can't wait to see you again. It's been too long. Good luck with everything.

Lydia said...

Yea for new places! I hope Nate and I can move into a house sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the house in person!
Hey have you heard our news. We have 2 moore puppies added to our fam..
Love ya, Annette