Monday, August 24, 2009

A must read!

I'm always in need of a good book and this is one I would recommend. I had heard a lot about it but just hadn't gotten around to reading it until I was at my mother-in-law's house and happened to pick it up and read the first couple of chapters...instantly hooked. It has zero profanity and is extremely clean (and addicting). I thought it was easily as addicting as the Twilight series (am I allowed to say that?)!!!


You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be reading this come Sept 2nd (have to wait for shipping!) LOL

6 comments:

Emily said...

I am always looking for a good book, too! And I just placed a request for it at the library and I am the 46th person in line. That means it is a good one!

I made your salsa burgers tonight and they were a hit. They were so good. I put pepper jack cheese on top and then used onion rolls as the buns. Thanks so much!

Sam and Kristol said...

I've been waiting for the second one to come out too. I loved hunger games also!! You'll have to let me know how you like the second one.

Johnna Jayne said...

Thanks! I love a good book tip.

Emily said...

ok so, i got this book from amazon and am currently reading it. i went online to the library to try to request the next one-catching fire (thinking i was on top of it... this time i am 174th in line!!). but when it came up i read the intro and hello, now i know how the hunger games ends! i am such an idiot!

anyway, thanks so much for the book idea. so far it is so good.

Ashlie said...

Grease! I got the book on your (and Stephenie Meyer's) recommendation, and you were right. I loved it! I read the whole thing in one night. My husband is going to read it too :) Thanks for the good info!

Ashley said...

Cannot wait to get my hands on this book and read it - I hear NOTHING but good things about it!

You better believe I thought of you while we were in Twin - I kept telling Logan of all the fun stuff I remember about Twin when I went down with you - that place is growing, it's crazy!!!! ;) Yea for Twin Falls & good memories! ;)