This picture was more for the clouds...they looked so fake the whole weekend. We couldn't stop looking at them.
We had lots of wildflowers to look at....
uh...did we mention we have another neighbor again this year? You may have to click on this picture and zoom in...but yep--he's a black bear. The rangers said that he most likely just got weaned. He was way too friendly w/people though. We were probably 50ft from him...
Yep, realized AGAIN that we didn't get any pictures of us--I really have to do better at this picture taking thing.
3 comments:
you are seriously like the most out-doors-y persona I know! I love it. plus the pictures are always awesome :)
I just want to give you a heads up that I will want some of your pictures to put up in my home, that is when I get a home, which is still a few years down the road but when I finally do have my home don't be suprised when I call you up asking to purchase some of your art work :)
Thanks for the "recipe" Krissy. I am so excited to try these! I will let you know how they turn out... I am expecting spectacular!
Post a Comment