Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We spent Labor Day in Idaho with my family...and the wonderful, cool, Idaho weather! We ate good food, spent some time at the good ol' Twin Falls County Fair, the lake, the river, and spent time with family. It was a great break and vacation!

Me, Brittny (cousin), Mikayla (adopted cousin), Tawny (cousin)


Brittny wakesurfing












The cutest nephews ever!






















































Marsh got to experience a little of what I grew up doing. I raised 4-H pigs for 7 yrs to help pay for college. So, my brother had to go to the 4-H animal auction to buy some pigs for his company...it was fun to be on the other side of it. And I think Marsh had fun raising the card to bid!
 
 

And just another cute picture of my nephew. He loves any animal and has no fear!

2 comments:

Des said...

yummm mini dounuts. sorry, I just was catching up on your blog- and that has stuck with me from a few posts down. mmmm. mini donuts.
oh man, seeing those pictures of the tube and water makes me die! I love that. and the kids were seriously hollering over the pics of the pigs and little horse :) awesome.

Rese said...

Hi Krissy and Marsh,
Seriously let's all move to Zion together (Twin Falls, Idaho) Dad could get right back into farming and raising cows. P.S.We know Idaho has wonderful peaches. We canned 44 jars today, and have one box left for tomorrow. Yum!! P.S.S. We also did 6 pints of whole tomatoes. Love that State of Idaho and your cousin farmers! Tell them someone in Arizona sends their thanks!