
I think it was Jack...you can tell I don't have kids...I can't even remember who the character was in the nursery rhyme or wait...maybe that is my problem, was it a nursery rhyme? Oh well. Anyway. So for our anniversary gifts to each other this year and with the help from some money from my inheritance from my Grandmother we were able to get my dream table. I absolutely love this table and am very strict on how we use...just ask Marsh. :-) Anyway--I'll have better pictures later but this will give you an idea of what it looks like. We got it off a wholesale website so it saved us
MAJOR money!
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your table! And just so you know. Nate and I listed Phoenix as our #1 office pick- I will let you know where we get assigned. Miss you!
Post a Comment