Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Copa'
Our Christmas tree is up and decorated! Best thing is that we have a window upstairs with a clean view of the street, keeping in line with tradition! Complete with our stockings and our sister Shan's stocking as well!
So pretty I love it!! Eric and I are hoping to go cut our's down sometime next week (though I'd like to get one sooner). Oh here's my email jewelsde1@juno.com
5 comments:
Love it!!!
So cute and festive, i love it!
So pretty I love it!! Eric and I are hoping to go cut our's down sometime next week (though I'd like to get one sooner). Oh here's my email jewelsde1@juno.com
Man, December 1 and we get your Christmas card. You guys are so on top of it! And it couldn't be cuter!
I love this picture you have with the snow falling. Your tree is beautiful. Happy Holidays! Thanks for the christmas card!!
Post a Comment