Okay, so if you haven't ever eaten at Forefather's Cheesesteaks in Tempe you must try it...
(It is on Priest and Warner)
A couple reasons why to try it...
1. Great cheesesteaks (obviously)
2. They have FRY SAUCE!!!!
3. Amazing sweet potato fries
4. Did I say FRY SAUCE?
5. Fresh sweet peppers
6. Banana Peppers
7 Did I say Fry Sauce!
I tried to find a picture of the place but couldn't...just trust me...so good.
2 comments:
ok so I saw the title and had to check anyway- even though Im not in AZ. now I'm regretting it...even though we just ate dinner- my own cookin wasn't that good tonight so man, forefathers sounds SO good!
Hey we got your card today! first one yet! yay!
its so cute!
ok so I saw the title and had to check anyway- even though Im not in AZ. now I'm regretting it...even though we just ate dinner- my own cookin wasn't that good tonight so man, forefathers sounds SO good!
Hey we got your card today! first one yet! yay!
its so cute!
Post a Comment