Monday, January 25, 2010

Arizona rains



Just in case anyone is wondering what happens in Arizona when it rains for a couple days...here is a picture. In Arizona (for those of you not living here...) the soil doesn't soak up the moisture very fast...so this picture was taken at my work in one of the run off areas...

Yep that is our parking garage behind. And those are wonderful employees...I just wish I would have been smart enough to do it first!

2 comments:

Emily said...

umm... that is hilarious. but kind of gross. were they on their lunch break?

and i can totally show/tell you how to do the picture (well at least the way I did it, which might not be too good). it was so easy and cheap!

Eric and Jewels said...

Wow! That reminds me of my old high school back in cali...when it rained a lot it would flood the campus and I sometimes wished I had a raft to get from class to class instead of having to walk in super filthy water :)