Friday, March 26, 2010

Green Thumbs


We have a farmer in our stake that has offered part of his land to members of the stake to have family plots. So, Krissy and I decided to give it a whirl and test our hand as we both come from experienced gardening hands. Now is the time to see if we were really taking notes as we worked in our mother's garden.

Below is the before product:
We'll keep you updated with how it goes, here's what it looks like now that we have planted:
Many thanks goes out to the farmer for letting all of us have our family plots out here. Last summer they produced like 6,000 lbs of produce for the local community foodbank.

4 comments:

Jason Badell said...

Good to see you have the BYU hat on. Right on man. Geezz, you never write, you never call anymore....how are you guys?

McGee said...

Man I thought about doing this but I wansn't sure how to go about it and what not so i'm glad you guys are so i can see how it works and what not! lol

Rese said...

I see some canning in our future!

Rese said...

P.S. Dad wants you to know my neighbor was wrong..........he can eat tomatoes, (in moderation) and it doesn't bother his blood sugar too bad....