Sunday, March 21, 2010

Roommate Reunion in St. George

A few of my roommates from college decided to meet up
for a weekend in St. George (1/2 way point) to have
a much needed girls weekend.

 Tai Pan shopping...with Em anything can turn into
quite an adventure. :-)
Baking Lyd's famous Snickerdoodle Cookies
Thanks Lyds--they were amazing
and I'm already craving them
AGAIN!!!
Rachael DEAangelo
Lydia and her "motherly" stance...
we would get this stance a lot...especially after doing something like this to her...
or this
Emily, Me, Lydia, Rachael D.
We hope next year everyone else can join us...
Thanks for all the fun memories!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I must agree that this was an awesome trip :) Time to get ready for the next one...

Becki R said...

Trip down Memory Lane! I love all those girls too!

The Butcher Family said...

Looks like you had fun! So fun to see Emily pregnant too!