So I have this amazing friend...I'll spare the readings of our friendship and how it came to be...well she has always been super crafty and creative and I have always been jealous of her...well anyway, in college she made me this awesome bowl-that I still use to this day.
Then, she offered to do my bouquet for my wedding. I had a picture of my dream flowers and I showed her...well she did 10x better than what I ever expected and 100x better than the picture I sent her...
Then...recently she has started making bags...and I couldn't resist...I saved up my fun money and had her make me one. I am so excited about it...check out her blog to see all of them and other fun crafts she does...she is so creative.
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH DESI!!!!! I love it!!!!



2 comments:
I over the top love this purse. Wow!
WOW!!! I love that purse Krissy!! (Desi, you definitely are amazing)!!!
We are super excited to see you soon Krissy!!!
Post a Comment