Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter in Idaho

Marsh was nice enough to send me up to Idaho for my best friend, Emily's, baby shower...
Easter weekend and General Conference!
I didn't get a whole lot of pictures but here are some of the Easter Egg hunt with the nephews.

I think the cows and donkey in the field were more interesting. LOL


So my mom always hides at least one egg for each kid full of coins. (when I was little we would get together
with all my cousins that lived in the are and do a big egg hunt together...well the older kids
got to hide the eggs and then whatever us younger kids didn't find they could go find...
well just so happens the older kids hid all the money filled eggs up high in spots us little ones couldn't reach or even think about a egg hiding there...)

So this year my sister Julie and I hid the eggs...and the Twins were the lucky ones that had the eggs hidden extra hard. Here is them trying to figure out why Jay and Julie kept telling them to look closer
looks pretty proud of himself...
and this picture was just too cute....
 
I found this website recently and I'm in love with it...
Each week Stephanie *author of the blog* focuses on a different conference talk...
I used to read all the conference talks when I was younger and not working 45-55 hours a week...but 
I can hardly find the time to read through them...this blog has made it so nice b/c it helps me get through 
the talks but at the same time not feel totally overwhelmed. Go take a look and 
see what you think.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hope you had a fun trip. I am going to have to check out that blog.

Andrea Weaver said...

That was such a fun weekend. You have such a cute family! Just got your card from Brett. Thanks so much! You're a doll.