Monday, August 9, 2010

Camping with Mom and Dad Moore

We went to the "cabin" a couple of weeks ago with Marshall's parents and had so much fun! We are definitely looking forward to more camping in the future...especially before they leave on their mission.
So here are some of the pictures I stole off of my MIL's blog because Marsh and I both forgot our cameras.

Mountain Man Breakfast
this is a must for all camping trips...it just isn't camping without it.

ingredients
tools...
some help from the hubby
wait for the smell...
YUM!!!

I am so lucky to have the inlaws that I have
Morning fog

2 comments:

Des said...

you make it look fun, and yummy and beautiful! I've been such a poor sport camper. We haven't invested in any gear or ever gone. We hope to change that...soon! Thanks for the encouragment

Jocie said...

Fun!

I am so excited you got called to YW----you will be an amazing leader! I was your Mia Maid advisor (and you are way too flattering =)) That was probably my most favorite calling ever----I have had that calling since then, but you guys are what made it so much fun.