Monday, October 11, 2010

Mission

So we haven't been very good at updating but Marshall's parents left for their mission the end of August (after having 2 weeks to get everything they needed.) Well...

here is the world map with all the guesses
Rese and Darvin reading where they were assigned
The winners are......
Mickey and Nikki guessed it right on the nose...
Marshall and I were so excited because this means we get to see them at least 3 or 4 times a year when we go up to visit my family in Idaho.
Farewell pictures
Marshall and I took some furniture and food up to them over Labor Day and helped get their apartment set up. It was so fun to see them all dressed looking so sharp and see that missionary glow in their eyes!! 

We love and miss you and can't wait to see you soon!

1 comment:

Rese said...

Who would ever have thought? I hear this will be the best two years of our life. Wonderful!