Thursday, February 24, 2011

several months ago...

Marsh and I stayed with Scott and Cheri's girls (Marsh's brother) for the night while their parents were on a trip. It was SOO much fun and definitely should happen more often (hint hint Scott and Cheri) 
We went to eat at Barro's pizza. YUM!!
Kiersten, Cannon, Aubree patiently waiting for the food to get there.
Rylee and Raegan 
Raegan being a little crazy! 

Then we went back to their house and watched a movie...pregnancy brain has kicked in and I can't remember what movie...except it was a chick flick and...Marsh fell asleep! How could he?! It was a good movie one of my favorites that all I can remember.

So...since Marsh was asleep--the girls had an idea...and I let them go right ahead and carry out the idea.

Yep that is Marsh's foot. Aubree was so good at it that he only "woke up" a couple of times and she automatically ducked down and he didn't have clue what was going on.

Sad to admit but his toenails were like this for several weeks because I forgot to show him where the nail polish remover was. oops. I just assumed he knew it was under the bathroom sink. LOL

And we enjoyed cupcakes from Cheri's sister.
Again--Scott and Cheri any time you want to have a weekend get away...we are available to watch your kids. They are angels!!!

2 comments:

cheri said...

heeheee...it's so fun to see what your kids are up to when you're not around. Hope they were more fun than work. Thanks again for being an awesome aunt and uncle!

Rese said...

Now if you can just find the right pair of sandals to go with this color scheme?