Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010...a little late

I'm so far behind on getting things posted on the blog that I just realized I still haven't put Thanksgiving pictures up.

My oldest sister, Julie, and her family came to the warm state of AZ to spend Thanksgiving with us. It was supposed to be all of my family but due to a storm that came in after Julie left...the rest were still in Idaho.

Marsh and I met the clan at the Grand Canyon and spent the weekend with them up there...I was in heaven because it was cold and snowy! :) Then, we migrated back down to the valley and had a week of fun!

I wish I would have taken more pictues but I'm lucky we got what we did. We didn't get any of the actual meal which was amazing--Thanks to Jay for the turkey and stuffing! HeAVen!!!

Julie, Brady, Brodey and Jay
This is two weeks before the morning sickness started...Thank heavens. It is
hard to see but I do have a belly because I had OHSS so at 5 weeks I looked
5 months pregnant. Pretty entertaining for everyone.

They are always laughing! I love it!!!
Brodey and Brady
There was a cliff right behind them so we had to make sure there was a tree for Brady to hold on to...
Oldest and youngest!
Hermits Rest had much needed hot chocolate---the storm was coming and coming fast!
On our way home we went through Oak Creek Canyon and Sedona so they could see some of the other sites of AZ...we hit it a little late for the leaves changing but it was still really pretty. (and wet!!)
We were on a search to find the biggest and best leaves!
Montezumma's Well
The Well...
Marsh took them hiking up the Buttes...the hill he proposed to me on :-)

Allens...we miss you and want you to know you are invited back any day! Thanks for an amazing Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: