Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Still a work in progress (some before and after landscaping pics)

 Ok, so here are a few of the before and after pics. The project is still under way, but it's fun to get to see some of the changes.

View from the side gate of our house looking into the backyard
Updated pic
 Full backyard view
 updated back yard
 Side view from our patio
 updated view with the extended patio
 side yard area for the dogs

updated pic of the side yard, now the dogs have a dog run

7 comments:

Emily said...

That looks awesome guys! I am so, so jealous of that green grass! Love it. Hope you are feeling well, Krissy.

Ashley said...

I love before and after pics and this one does not disappoint!! :) your backyard looks awesome!! Way to go guys!!

The Staley Family said...

Wow! That looks really good. You guys did a great job! How fun to have it done and get to enjoy it. Especially with some little guys joining the family!

Jen J. said...

Looks way nice!

Jocie said...

It looks amazing! I'm so excited that I will be down there somewhat close to you guys!

Rese said...

Can't wait to come for dinner...How 'bout August 2012?

Jessica said...

Holy moly! You guys have put in a TON of work into it. I am so impressed; it looks great!!! WHEN we have a yard, want to come and do some work?? :)