So while my mom was here she found my long lost camera!!
So now I can post some pictures from last September or October...I know so sad!!
We went to Rocky Point with some of our good friends Lance and Brittany...
On our way we found some not so friendly creatures....
Yep...Javelinas...a whole pack of them!
Aren't they so not cute?!!!
So this picture is really dark...and I'm on the wrong computer to try and ligten it up...but the water looks so enticing and relaxing!
This place we were at was a new place we tried for breakfast...Oh my..it was amazing! And a new favorite!
Maria Tortas!!! YUM!!!
The gang!
Marsh trying on the hats at the fish market...Is that what he would look like with hair?
The boys chillaxin at a resort that we were not staying at...we casually walked in acting like we stayed there (even though our bands were differnt colors). We really just wanted to see it b/c it was one of the nicer resorts there and for some reason I think Lance's manager has a condo there or something...
Too rich for our blood!
Lance took us to one of his favorite places to eat--it has bacon wrapped shrimp...pretty tasty!
So if you look directly past Marsh's head clear back to the top of the picture...lots of sand...that is the side of town we stay at.
Lance and Brittany
Thanks guys!! We will definitely have to do it again! Next time I'll try to remember to take more picutres....
of like Brittany and I always falling over in the lounge chairs or me falling into the pool fully clothed...Oh the memories!!!
1 comment:
seriously those lounge chairs should come wiht a warning!!hahaha so funny that was such a fun trip!! i wish we took more pictures as well! next time we will!
Post a Comment