So apparently you're never to young to star fake baking...as proof with these little guys. Love the blind shades they wear...helps make them look like rock stars...
Colton looks like he's just chillin' and is digging this celeb worthy treatment
Whereas Brig is like, thanks for stopping by mom and dad, but i'm working on my tan...i'll talk with you later-
Oh my goodness. Apparently I am going to comment on every single post. :) These pictures just crack me up. Love it! I saw Grandma Di tonight and she is just glowing with Grandma happiness. She is going crazy not being able to see and hold them yet!! :)
Hey Krissy and Marsh, the boys are way cute!! Even from the other side of the world we can see how much they are loved!! Wish we could be there to hold them too, give them a kiss for us. Love, Aunt Kathy & Uncle Doug
Thanks for updating your blog! I love to look everyday and see how their doing! They are adorable and look like they are rock stars because they are doing so awesome!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness. Apparently I am going to comment on every single post. :) These pictures just crack me up. Love it! I saw Grandma Di tonight and she is just glowing with Grandma happiness. She is going crazy not being able to see and hold them yet!! :)
Love the shades! They are too cute!!
Hey Krissy and Marsh, the boys are way cute!! Even from the other side of the world we can see how much they are loved!! Wish we could be there to hold them too, give them a kiss for us.
Love,
Aunt Kathy & Uncle Doug
Thank you for posting pictures of your sons. I love to check in on them.
Your mom looks great and she shared some things about her trip. Anxious to hear more from her
--
Thanks for updating your blog! I love to look everyday and see how their doing! They are adorable and look like they are rock stars because they are doing so awesome!
LOVE the pics. They are such stylin' boys!
Post a Comment