Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just can't be separated

So the funny thing is that we normally begin the little nap time for these guys, it usually ends up starting out like this. Same little crib, bundled up as they are still a little guys, and they usually get some good rest, with maybe a few wiggles.


So Krissy comes in the other day to a lot of baby chatter and they had both unwrapped themselves and worked their way towards each other and were just a chattin' away. The little guys just can't be separated

12 comments:

Lydia said...

That is totally adorable! I love that they love each other! J liked to kick off his blanket so we started swaddling him with the Velcro swaddle blankets. Some brands are SwaddleMe and the Miracle Blanket. They are awesome.

*LaUrA* said...

sooo cute!! and I love how his diaper is so big on him! haha cute cute kiddos!

Jenete said...

Too Cute! I love how huge the diaper looks on...I think it's Colton. When Diane had Dani I was amazed at how small a premie is and how small their clothing is:)

Emily said...

They are just too cute!

Jen J. said...

How cute!!!

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE them!

Harris Happenings said...

So sweet! Wonder what they were chatting about?

The Whipples said...

What cute little buddies!!!

The Staley Family said...

ADORABLE!

Kenna Arrington said...

I love seeing your boys. Thanks for updating your blog often. Hi to your mom.

Kari Badell said...

That's the cutest, sweetest, most adorable thing ever.

McGee said...

sooo stinking cute!! seriously i keep looking at these pictures and i'm so curious to think what they are talking about and you would think they would be sick of sharing the same space for so long! hahah they are so perfect!