So today was a sweet day. No more oxygen meant mom could hold her babies for the first time. There is nothing like getting to hold your own kid. Krissy got to take turns and spend some quality time with the kids getting to hold each one.
This made me cry with joy. I am so thankful for the boys' safe arrival and for their progress in the right direction. Krissy, you sacrificed so much for these boys to get them here safe and healthy. You are such a wonderful mom already. So incredibly happy for you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS you two! They are here and so glad y'all are all doing okay!!! Thank heavens for modern technology and medicine - I hope y'all all get to go home soon!!!! And Kris - you look like a natural in this pic!! I'm so happy for y'all that your adorable boys are here!
5 comments:
Krissy - as I sit here tears stream down my face. I love you, and am so proud of you! What a beautiful mom you are.
Jen
This made me cry with joy. I am so thankful for the boys' safe arrival and for their progress in the right direction. Krissy, you sacrificed so much for these boys to get them here safe and healthy. You are such a wonderful mom already. So incredibly happy for you!!!
What did I tell ya?!!! Best thing ever huh?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Krissy. Looks like they are strong fighters just like their mom. Enjoy every minute with them becuase it goes by fast.
CONGRATULATIONS you two! They are here and so glad y'all are all doing okay!!! Thank heavens for modern technology and medicine - I hope y'all all get to go home soon!!!! And Kris - you look like a natural in this pic!! I'm so happy for y'all that your adorable boys are here!
Post a Comment