Monday, August 1, 2011

Could it really be?

Could it really be possible that I am not longer employed!
I turned in my letter of resignation today and it felt so AMAZING!
I'm officially a stay at home mom and will no longer be bringing any
food to the table (well, money wise...I will now be able to always
bring the food to the table!)


Thank you University of Phoenix (Axia, Military Division) for 4 great years!
I learned a lot, got my Masters Degree for free, loved the other benefits and
most of all...made some great life long friends!
 
Here's to my new chapter!!


3 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

Congratulations! I bet that is a huge relief!

McGee said...

so happy for you Krissy!! so exciting! now we need to have our Moore McGee date! its on our list of things we need to do before we leave texas hahha :) we just love you guys!

traivs&jennifer Moore said...

Yea! Krissy I am so excited for you... only 16 more days for me (I am turning in my 2 weeks notice on Wednesday). Where did the time go at University of Phoenix? It seems like only yesterday I started there... three years goes by quickly!