Saturday, August 20, 2011

Paparazzi Comes A'Callin

Well, we are obviously first time parents because we didn't even think about newborn pictures until they were 2 months old. Luckily we have this amazing friend that has amazing photography skills and took some amazing pictures of our precious little boys. 

Thank you Jocie!!!

 Colton
 Brig

11 comments:

julie said...

Oh I don't think I saw that one of Brig before. It melts my heart!! Such Sweet babies!

McGee said...

Oh my gosh sooo CUTE!! I love that they are 2 months but thye still can pass as newborns they are such beautiful Boys! sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

OH I can just eat them up! SO ADORABLE.....

Hollie said...

They are so beautiful!

The Staley Family said...

Precious. Absolutely precious.

Des said...

I love them. So beautiful. and your little boys are so handsome. love their big eyes

Shane and Amy Jo said...

These. Are. AWESOME! Don't feel bad...we didn't get pictures done until our boys were 3 months old. I so regret it now. Darling, darling...

Kelly said...

So precious! Thanks for sharing

Laura said...

Time goes so fast the first couple months because there are SO many changes...Lucy was 2 months old before I got any professional pictures done. You are not alone!! :) These pictures are awesome. Jocie does great work!! Of course, she had super handsome subjects to work with. :)

Angie said...

Jocie moved to Az. just in time!! Your boys are ADORABLE!!! I am so happy for you and can't imagine how busy your life is now!! Congratulations!!

Jocie said...

Are you kidding me?! When they are this cute, my job is easy! SO great to see you all!!