Sunday, October 9, 2011

Can it already be 4 months?

Well...it is about time I started blogging again (Marsh has been doing most of it since the boys were born)
Thank you hubby of mine!

I cannot believe it has been 4 months already! These boys have grown so much and are such fun babies. 
I absolutely love being a stay at home mom and getting to experience all their firsts of everything.

Friday was Dr. M day....
Brig and Colton waiting for Dr. M to come into the room

Stats: 
Colton-14 lbs 12 oz (50-75%), 25 inches long (50-75%)
Brig-15 lbs 13 oz (75%) 25 inches long (50-75%)

They are both doing amazing and Dr cannot believe how well they are doing for being 33 weekers. 
We started rice cereal that night and they both did amazing! They acted as though they have been eating it for months. (video clip will be posted later)

On Thursday (their actual 4 month day) we for a stroll around the neighborhood. (I'm in a weight loss competition right now with 3 of my friends and I'm determined to win so we are always going on jogs.)
They absolutely love being outside (Idaho spoiled us a bit since it is now starting to be in the high 90's again here) 
 I don't remember what Brig was laughing at in this picture but I just couldn't help but post another picture of these two chunkers!

Oh how I am blessed with my big boys!

5 comments:

The Staley Family said...

Oh my goodness! They are growing like crazy. So chubby and adorable.

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

I love how in most of the pictures Colton is smiling!! Sure miss you guys!

Emily said...

They are growing up so fast! Look at that adorable dimple... on I don't know which one of them, Brig, I think! They are cuties!

The Whipples said...

Youe boys are so funny. I love their facial expressions!!

Jill said...

Oh My Goodness! They are so big and so handsome!