Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Alive and going private

I am determined to be better at blogging this year so with that---we are going private! These boys are just too cute to not be private!

Leave a comment with your address or send an email to karissad{at}gmail{dot}com with your email address and we will add you to the list. 

17 comments:

Laura said...

Toddandlaura@gmail.com

Cathy J said...

cathyjs03@gmail.com

Emily said...

emilyh8@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

kvorders@gmail.com

*LaUrA* said...

lauravannoy@gmail.com

Jocie said...

Jociemccune(at)gmail.com. Thanks!!

Kari Badell said...

karibadell@gmail.com

A day in the life of the Lands said...

Kimberlyland2@msn.com :)

Jen J. said...

jbod@rocketmail.com

Jami said...

jamilynhall@gmail.com

Becky said...

coxrebekah@gmail.com

julie said...

julianna.hunt@gmail.com

Emily said...

emily.tatton@gmail.com

Kelly said...

I am horrible at updating my blog, but I like to check yours occasionally. Hope you're all doing well!
kellois@gmail.com

Hedquists said...

brentchedquist@gmail.com

Melea said...

meleaa@hotmail.com

Glad you're back!

Ashlie said...

ashlie.reuscher@gmail.com - Maybe I'll be better about blogging after the baby. Or maybe not ;)