For Krissy's
Bday we headed north to Flagstaff, AZ. We got here Friday night, and so then today for her B-day we headed down to
Sedona. We're going to head out and do some snow boarding at
Snowbowl, so more pics to come on Monday.
Oak Creek Canyon,
Sedona (Slide Rock Area)
We liked the random barn across the snow covered field, outside Flagstaff.

The
newlyweds at Slide Rock
Slide Rock

Talequepaque Shopping center in Sedona (window shopped this one)

Krissy found this license plate in our hotel parking lot....it was a sign!
3 comments:
Oh Sista Applecore--how I do love you! I'm going to send you an e-mail right now with plenty of details but I LOVE your blog--it looks like Marshall does a good job with it! But it looks like things are good in AZ! I am so happy for you--you look so happy and I can tell that Marshall takes care of you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It looks like it was a good day, I hope it was!! Sorry this is a little late I've been a little pre-occupied ;) and away from internet. Hey I tried twice to have a kid on your birthday- just not meant to be, but closer this time right?
hey- did I tell you your dogs are so cute? I love puppies! Buddy really can pull of great "puppy dog eyes.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISSY!!(I will refrain form singing the entire primary song)
You guys are an adventurous couple always out and about doing fun, active things! Wish I could say the same thing;)
Post a Comment