Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Moore Family's New Addition....

We finally decide to step into our first "Major" purchase of our married life and buy Krissy a car. She loves the little putt putt. It's a 2004 Nissan Murrano SE. It has more bells and whistles on it than a Christmas themed pageant.


Side View

Interior shot

It seats 5 and will have plenty of room for our Luggage for those Idaho trips...

Dashboard View...

Rear View of the car....and yes we still have our Christmas lights up! I thought it'd be a nice "romantic" touch for Valentine's day :)

Out with the old....in with the New! Bye bye PT....good times.....

5 comments:

nathan said...

wo! She is a beaut!!! seriously nice. and a new car smell :)
oh all the snowmobiling looks like SO much fun. and the best part is you get to go home to no snow or cold. Man! Can I come live with you and drive your car hehe. JK I love ya!!

*LaUrA* said...

ooooooh! Congrats! I really like the Muranos!A while ago Josh and I looked at one...I think the year they came out...I really wanted it!! Have fun with it! I really want a bigger car! I swear, even just taking one kid on a road trip we fill the entire car! What happens when we have #2!

The Whipples said...

That is sweet! Congrats. Nate and I dorve one similar to it and loved it!!! Enjoy, new cars are so much fun!!! PS Your snowmobiling trip sounds like it was a blast!!! This winter Logan has gotten so much snow in the past few days that people could quite driving cars and switch to snowmobils.

Celeste Caldwell said...

Hey Marsh, I totally ran across your blog. How flippin fun! You'll have to send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com. Nice car!! I think it rocks!

Angie said...

I love your blog!! What a cute and fun newlywed pair you make! I can't wait to meet you Marsh! Of course you realize you are putting Brian out of business not buying a Ford! But enjoy the Murono!!! See you in Twin... unless you ever need a place to stay in Michigan!