Friday, March 28, 2008

Buddy gets Fixed...

The Budmeister recently went and got fixed. We did it through AZ Humane Society's mobile clinic and they were awesome...we'd recommend them highly...dirt cheap as well...so anyway he has to wear the goofy cone for a couple of days...it was sad in the beginning because he still goes all out and has no depth perception...needless to say he kept running into everything....

Does anyone remember the 80's movie "One crazy summer" with John Cusack? I just remember they had a dog that always wore the cone....classic!

Buddy sporting the latest fashion...

Sedona was nice to him, she could definitely tell he was in no mood to play and tried rescuing him several times from the "cone"

Sedona playin' with Dad, while mom locks in the cone...


It was really hard to watch him just plow into everything...almost to much for Mom to watch...


Side profile of the cone....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Guy. Annette and Crew

Becki R said...

Poor Buddy! That has to be so annoying! P.S. No, I don't really talk to Cody really or I should say he doesn't really talk to me. An e-mail every once in a while, but that's it. And Jordan I haven't seen in so long, we hung out right after I first got home--love that kid! Did you know we wrote like my whole mission? And Julie, I have NO idea where she is--she was such a cool guy! That trip was the best--just thinking about it brings a huge smile to my face! Oh Sister Applecore! Leg hugs and socks over eyes and flower pillow cases and fake wedding proposes and fountains without water! Cover Session Over! Seriously, I miss you!!

Becki R said...

Okay--when I said Julie was a guy, I didn't mean that...running on like 3 hours of sleep, just so you know!

Potters said...

Aw that poor little pup! But that is pretty cute that Sedona tried to save him. Poor thing!

karenshum said...

LOVE the PUPS!! Marsh, dont you just LOVE them....wishing you had given in and gotten one back when i was bugging you too????