This weekend we just wanted to get out and about as the weather really is perfect here, but summer is lurking right around the corner...so we ended up going out kayaking with krissy, pops and I....
We went farther than we've ever been...they recently filled the lake again and so this canyon was opened up with it never being accesible before...

There was room for just one kayak at a time...

It was nice to be in the shade exploring...temps are in the high 80's....

Pops leading the way...
4 comments:
Wow that is so awesome! I have never been Kayaking before. That looks like a lot of fun though! I am sure Rich would love to try it.
Hey guys that looked like a fun trip. I hope the summer comes quick cuz i know krissy misses it.Keep in touch
Alex and kieri
other than buddy....you guys have so much fun! It looks so beautiful and peaceful too. We decided not to go to the law school in may- so we will definitely be around for a while. Maybe even another year! so make sure and tell me when you are coming in town. oh and if you ever see cheap tickets let us know too- I'd LOVE to come visit :)
Looks like so much fun. Be greatful for your wonderful weather. It snowed here in Twin today. YUCK!!!! I'm not a winter person and am definately ready for it to be over!
Post a Comment