This past weekend we went camping near Salt River Canyon outside of Globe, AZ with Madre and Pops and Trav, Jenn and Trenton and Trevor. It was our first time there to Timbercamp and it was well worth the trip. We took along the pups and they were in doggie heaven with all of the smells of the great outdoors.

We took the trailer and Krissy and I slept in the garage portion so we could bring the dogs indoors with us as it was actually colder than we expected. We were also in "Bear Country" and so we didn't want the pups to be a feast for some hungry bear...

We got them a Crate and would put them in the crate for sleeping and when we ate...however our little nephew Trevor decided they looked like they were in prison so he decided to load them up on doggie treats...and when this didn't work he opened the crate door to let them run to freedom!

Pops and madre making breakfast...we all took turns swappin' meals...we had forgotten some mayonnaise for our lunch so we bartered a six pack of root beer with the boy scouts next door for the good stuff...many thanks to the troop for the hook ups...
4 comments:
So I am pretty jealous right about now! I hope you guys had fun! Love you guys!
That looks like so much fun!! Looks like the little doggies had a blast too. I have to say I wasn't much of a camper until I met Rich. Very fun though!
Well "Denise" you're right, we've still got it! ;-) Love the pics from your camping trip!!
So isn't this a typical depiction of Marsh camping, Mom and Pops cooking and cleaning....and no Marsh, only when it's time to eat, huh?! Wait...he's in the chair loungin' huh?
Post a Comment