For those of you who don't know in addition to doing mortgages, I also got my Real Estate license last year and so today I had our first "Open House." It's Krissy's moms' house that she has down here in AZ, and it looked fit for a king today. (mad props to Shannon for the scrubbing down and making the house look immaculate).
We placed six of these signs around the neighborhood with balloons on each one. After the 3 1/2 hour open hous only 3 signs still had balloons...there are some lucky kids out there with some nice new balloons!

Front of the house
We had the flyers ready as well as the cookies to boot...

Dining Room (complete with Decor from Dianne :)

Living Room

Living room complete with Brochures...

For everyone that came in we gave out these Brochures that were stocked with info on the house and also financing options for them...
8 comments:
OK, I thought when you said OPEN HOUSE that you meant Your Home was on the Market! Thought maybe you were moving to IDAHO... BUT Glad that is not the case for now.
SO how many people showed up?
Marsh,
Congrats....the house looked awesome!! I hope it pays off...we are crossing our fingers!
Thats cool I didn't know you got your realestate license! Props on staging the house! Homemade cookies and the smell are always a big hit! So how'd it turn out?
Wow that is so awesome! The house looks beautiful. And hey we might hire you to do some searching for us there.....hint hint, yes some plans have changed for us.
Looks good, Marshall! Very nice job...
So I know Krissy baked the cookies and Marsh ate them...great team you guys make! So where do I make my offer????????? What kind of hotel is this....I mean what kind of a salesman are you?! But really, how many cookies did you eat?
The pics are great, it looks like you two are enjoying your time in Arizona. Krissy I found your blog via Jill and Daniels, I just got into this whole blogging thing I think I like it a better than facebook:)
wow, I wanna buy it! can you pull some strings and get us into a law school around there? hehe is there a law school around there? Krissy I had a great time at the shower. it was so much fun seeing you! talking to you, just being buy you. ooo I need to post the pictures....I think I'll do that now :)
Post a Comment