Unfortunately even for vacations there is no rest from training for a marathon...so while I was up there I had to run an 18 miler...good thing for me I can't count, and only had to run a 16 miler...haha...Krissy dropped me off 16 miles away from her house and then I ran home, and I have to admit it was by far the most beautiful run i've had. It was fun getting to run through the country side, something vastly different than what I was used to...here's some pics taken along the route....
Often times the road looked like this, with miles and miles of open spaces...

Tough to see on this one, but it's a herd of Buffalo out there...

Horses tryin' to figure out what I was doing...
Grain silos...

Herd of Cattle...

Feeding time on the dairy farm...could have done without the smell....
1 comment:
Wow you amaze me! Some day maybe I will be able to run like that. But that is awesome! Way to go Marsh
Post a Comment