Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wake surfing on the snake river...

Real men have their wifee drive them around the river....


Here's a picture of that real man getting pulled by his wifee...


Double tubing time!


Jay and the party boat with the twins, aubree and brittny


Getting some last minute pointers from dad...

3 comments:

Brandon and Amber said...

I envy you!!! I miss being out on the lake so much. Every time I want to go out on the lake I am pregnant except for right now when the lake is dried up. I am so glad you have a blog. You guys look like you are doing well. Miss ya!!! Amber

Spencer said...

Man, that looks like fun, i didn't really get any boating in this summer. really stinks. So I'm disappointed that we didn't get together. I just sat around monday too,,, I think I just forgot about it. I'm really sad. I leave the 17th, if you are coming please please let me know, I would love to stop by :)
love ya!
Des

Aaron said...

Aldste Moore. Tjena. I found your blog along with a bunch of other people's from the mish. It's really fun to be able to see what everyone's doing. Are you still in AZ? We're down in Tucson and try to get to the lake now and then also. We're going up next Saturday to Canyon. Anyway, we'll see you sometime. Aldste Goodman (Aaron)