This past weekend we went to Trenton and Trevor's Bday party at "Bounce U" which is a place for kids where they have all of these like blown up castles and slides that little kids can play on....

Unfortunately there wasn't much the grown ups could do but sit back and watch the kids have fun...(Marsh inside the castle)

My little brother Mick....

My dad shooting baskets....
Finally the Bday boys...they are brothers that share the same bday--

The girls were having some fun too...

Including Ivy...
Krissy and I as well...
2 comments:
That looks so fun!!! A place like that just opened up here and Brayden loves it.....and so do I :)!! I think my favorite is the bystander in the first picture...I don't think he is having as much fun...ha ha ha
Krissy I love your hair!
And yes, German class was hilarious! An entire year of chatting and doing NOTHING German. Talking about Brady,Lance,talking to that Damir kid and me gazing and lusting after Caleb Collins..still so beautiful. Hahahah! Oh those were good times!
Post a Comment