It was perfect...it was a rare Thursday night game in Chicago so it worked out perfect....
Some people might say we had nose bleed seats...but we prefer the term "Elevated Seats.." :)
Those elevated seats just happened to be six rows from the top!

Krissy was a brilliant sport with allowing us to get there a few hours before game time to take it all in....thus adding a few hours to our 4 + hour game out in this windy cold!
Krissy was a brilliant sport with allowing us to get there a few hours before game time to take it all in....thus adding a few hours to our 4 + hour game out in this windy cold!
Wind Chill factor was 11 degrees. When the game last 4+ hours...that spells way cold!! I wore 5 layers and Krissy had 8 layers total on...for the most part we were good and didn't freeze too bad-
With all those layers on we felt like the little kid from Christmas story who couldn't put his arms down! We had 10 pairs of hand warmers that also did the trick...
We bought the blanket and were settled in for a perfect game...nice and cozy...then the Bears ran the opening kickoff for a TD and us and 60,000 of our newest friends were standing and cheering...thus leaving the blanket a nice "thought" but the fact that the bears were doing so good made it so we were on our feet most of the game!!
2 comments:
I'm glad your dreams are coming true Marsh!!! I'm also glad you two survived the cold, I bet AZ was nice and warm when ya got back (we are jealous!).
Sounds miserable, oh, I mean, sound like LOTS OF FUN!
Post a Comment